Skill usage Править
- movement speed in the game at 355, tied with . Use his quick movement speed and strong ranged harass from Spear Shot to whittle your opponents down in lane optimally to take full advantage of his strong early game. holds the highest
- Aegis Protection.
is a potent tower diver because of his passive,
- Since using Aegis of Zeonia to stun an enemy also refreshes Aegis Protection, he can easily and reliably avoid the first turret hits when diving, then activate Aegis of Zeonia to stop the enemy champion's movement as well as refresh his passive. In situations where Pantheon stays under turret fire for more than a few seconds, he may be able to activate the passive again, resulting in a significant amount of damage ignored. Use this fact to set up powerful early-game tower-dives together with your jungler. This also works well against physical abilities that apply on-hit effects such as Parrrley, Mystic Shot, and Bladesurge, or turret attacks. This will not block physical abilities like Volley or Ace in the Hole.
- Note that Aegis Protection will block physical attacks but not on-hit effects associated with them such as Blessing of the Lizard Elder.
- Learning Spear Shot first allows to get minion kills easily even against ranged opponents.
- When facing ranged opponents (especially before level 3), be sure to go near them only when your spear is off cooldown so you will be able to trade one ranged autoattack from them with a spear.
- Stacking attack damage items will allow to use his Spear Shot as a nuke with a short cooldown.
- Using Spear Shot frequently in a battle along with attack speed items can help defensively by charging Aegis Protection.
- Certain Death can be very useful when in team fights since can gain a lot of critical strikes.
- Using Aegis of Zeonia quickly followed by Heartseeker Strike can devastate your enemies.
- Using Grand Skyfall to assist your allies across the map can quickly turn the tides of battle, putting your allies at an advantage.
- While in midair from Grand Skyfall you can select a target for Aegis of Zeonia and when you land, you will jump at the target stunning from a larger distance (est. 1300) than the standard range (this may be a glitch).
- Grand Skyfall makes him one of the best jungle gankers in the game, since he can ignore ward coverage.
- Grand Skyfall can be combined with other AoE ultimates such as Cannon Barrage and Absolute Zero to keep the enemy in the AoE radius and deliver devastating damage.
- Due to mana the entire game, putting a mid laner that does not use mana as a resource system ( , ) will give you more chances to receive Crest of the Ancient Golem. dependency of
- Even though Heartseeker Strike is an AoE ability, it is better to level Spear Shot when jungling.
- Aegis of Zeonia, followed by Spear Shot, and finishing off with Heartseeker Strike. (Or possibly starting with the Spear Shot, and then following the rest of the combo, when the combo ends Spear Shot should be off cooldown again, allowing another shot.) standard combo is
- Having Exhaust and Flash as summoner spells, along with Heartseeker Strike as your first skill, make for an effective first blood combination when in a side lane with a partner. Those summoner spells also provide two good escape mechanisms.
- Getting a is a good alternative to a for Pantheon since it solves his mana problems and gives him a decent amount of attack damage.
- Stacking attack damage items like (and what they build into) means Spear Shot and Heartseeker Strike do considerable amounts of damage.
- Building an early can solidify his early lane dominance and help you take your lane opponent out of the game.
- If you find your opponents are escaping you too often, or you're being focused down, a will give you some additional durability in fights, and ensure that fleeing opponents are slowed after using Aegis of Zeonia to engage them.
- Spear Shots. As such, he scales better with armor penetration, flat attack damage, and cooldown reduction rather than flat attack speed.
is an AD caster, where most of his damage comes from his abilities and using
- is a strong offensive item and can apply the armor shred debuff quickly thanks to his Heartseeker Strike. It also gives cooldown reduction and health, something that needs.
- A is a good item to build on Pantheon and adds a lot of additional burst in his damage providing if he has enough attack damage items such as .
- passive and active synergizes well with his strong wave clear with Heartseeker Strike.
- is a powerful item on that gives him the armor penetration and cooldown reduction he needs. In addition, it's active synergizes well with his high natural movement speed.
- While is a good item to build for the Spellblade passive thanks to his low cooldown of Spear Shot. He also jump into an enemy with Aegis of Zeonia and follow up with an autoattack. does not benefit from their attack speed or the ability power, a
- is often built for the active for extra percent health burst damage. He will probably will not benefit from its passive and attack speed though.
- Because Heartseeker Strike's passive makes both autoattacks and Spear Shot crit 100% of the time when an enemy is under 15% health, consider for its ability to increase crit damage from 200% to 250%. Of course its high Attack Damage scales well on 's abilities, too.
Recommended builds Править
- Investing in a or early can help you mitigate his damage output.
- Starting the game with a Cloth Armor + allow you to potentially outsustain Pantheon's early game damage. The armor will mitigate his damage and with the potions, Pantheon will waste mana trying to harass you. This may reduce your early game damage, but it is well worth if that means preventing Pantheon from dominate you and snowball.
- This start is better if your champion already has natural sustain, such as in case of .
- In addition, Cloth Armor builds into a lot of useful items, so you don't necessarily have to sell this item later. For AP champions for example, this item builds into which in turn builds into , which is in fact a good item against Pantheon to survive his burst and boost your own damage output.
- Buying health can help you to survive to one or two combos, but you're going to need health regeneration or life steal to sustain yourself in lane against him. After two combos early game, he can be without mana so he shouldn't be a threat.
- If you want to take down Aegis Protection , wait for his jump so he can't recharge it easily.
- When laning against , play defensively instead of aggressively. may be squishy but his damage output is very high early game.
- has no escapes. Baiting him to attack you and having an ally appear to help is likely to spell his doom without the use of summoner spells to escape you.
- Avoiding Heartseeker Strike will help you defeat him. If someone has been stunned by Aegis of Zeonia, it is unlikely they will be able to avoid Heartseeker Strike - but that does not mean you should simply let it hit you.
- Be very careful of Grand Skyfall allows for a quick and deadly gank. ganking capability.
- As Aegis of Zeonia on you while dropping down in Grand Skyfall and then have it land from outside its normal, using dashes and escapes to avoid Grand Skyfall may have you stunned nonetheless. If you expect to survive his initial burst damage after being stunned, save your escapes for after that instead of getting away from Grand Skyfall. Of course, avoiding the damage from Grand Skyfall all together may be a larger concern - but consider the possibility. can cast
- Try to avoid the center of Grand Skyfall so you don't suffer the full damage of his ultimate.
- Avoid laning against him if your champion relies on being on low health to reap the full potential of the champion (such as and ) as his Certain Death will cause him to do a lot more damage to you at low heath.