- Coronach and Meddler. was designed by
- is voiced by , who also voices , , , and .
name is short for "Elizabeth" or "Elisabeth", which is the Greek translation of the Hebrew name "Elisheva", meaning "God's promise", the "oath of God" or "I am God’s daughter".
- This is possibly a reference to her lore where she worships a mythical spider god.
- Her spider form resembles The broodmother from the Dota series.
- currently holds the record for having the most movable pets on the Field, which is 5.
- is the first champion to have a monologue during the log-in screen. The second being , the third being , and the fourth being .
- Can-Can, a dance featuring high kicks and provocative body movements. A side-by-side video of both her human and spider form can be seen here. dance is based on the
- bears some resemblance to the goddess from who can also change spider and humanoid form
- Black Arachnia, from the Transformers franchise. Human form bears some resemblance to
- The name Elise or 'Élise' come from a feminine name of French origin. In grammar, it means either 'elect', and 'vote. The word 'Elise' may be spelled as 'Elire', both of them have synonymous meanings.
- When recalls in spider form the way she hangs from her silk greatly resembles the way Skulltula's from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time hang on their silk.
- Elise represents Greed as one of the .
Design & Concept Править
- concept was in development stage three years ago under the name .
is the fourth champion to have access to her ultimate and another ability at level 1, the others being , and .
- , , and are the only four champions who can have 19 skill points allocated by level 18, because they get a level in their ultimate at level 1 for free.
is the fifth champion to have a transformation ability. The others being , , , and .
- is one of the three champions that can transform before level 6, the other being and .
is one of seven champions to have more than 4 skills, the others being , , , , , and .
- was the fourth champion to have more than 4 skills.
- is one of the five champions who is labeled as both melee and ranged, the other four being , , and .
- The rework of the Twisted Treeline appears to have drawn much influence from Elise's design.
- Her left hand is drawn with a spider-like quality and when she taps her fingers in her animation it looks like a spider crawling.
- "Marmion". shares a quote with : "Ah, the tangled webs we weave", original quote of the poet in his epic poem
- quote, "I can feel their fear.", is similar to quote, "I can smell their fear" and quote, "I feel your fear."
- [ |
- Her Classic Spider form and general motif is based off the , a popular species used in western culture to represent deadly female characters. This is mostly evident in her classic skin's general black and red color schemes and is most prominent in her spider form, where much like a black widow, her abdomen sports matching red markings.
- [ |
- This skin is based off the species.
- This might also be reference to the from Okami as both have flowers for abdomens.
- [ |
- This skin is a reward for players who achieve a Gold or higher ranking by the end of Season 3.
-  of the Shadow Isles.
owes her allegiance to
- Despite this, she has no unique interactions with .
- Other champions that serve the Shadow Isles are , , , and .
- is allied with , hinting that Elise may have been a member of the Black Rose once.