Skill usage Править
- manaless and his Adrenaline Rush allows him to constantly regenerate health.
can stay in lane very long since he is
- His base health at level 18 is 2035 and his base HP5 at level 18 is 20. Combined with his passive of 1.5% health every 5 seconds, Dr. Mundo's minimum base HP5 at level 18 is effectively 50.5.
- Sadism restores 40/50/60% health over 12 seconds, which is equal to 16.67/20.83/25% health per 5 seconds.
- Infected Cleaver is very effective in taking out neutral camps. It deals damage based on a monster's health, so can jungle effectively.
- Because Infected Cleaver makes a distinctive splat noise and returns health when it hits an enemy, it can be used reliably for checking bushes for enemies.
- Since Burning Agony also gives you crowd control reduction in addition to the damage, don't forget to use it during team fights or while chasing/fleeing especially against crowd control heavy enemies. Also, the reduction does stack with and to make crowd control very ineffective against .
- A well-timed Sadism can bait enemy champions into attacking you even when they lack the damage to finish you. Force enemies to chase you across the map in their attempt to finish you off, if you can- sadism's speed boost combined with the cc reduction of Burning Agony makes taking out Mundo frustratingly difficult.
- After you reach level 6, you should rarely have to leave your lane. Although Sadism has a fairly short cooldown so you can regain lost health about once every minute. abilities use health, his
- Sadism continues to heal you when you're resurrecting from . Timing a Sadism well with is a very good way to bait and finish off low health opponents who wait for you to resurrect.
- Due to a tendency for many players to counteract Dr. Mundo's health regeneration with Ignite, taking Cleanse as a summoner spell might seem like a good choice; however, it does not actually remove the healing debuff, only the DoT. It does combine well with Burning Agony to cause strong crowd control resistance, though.
- You can remove the ignite debuff mentioned above with a , it cleanses the healing reduction debuff, and gives MR, giving Mundo better tanking capabilities.
- Sadism, Infected Cleaver, and Exhaust make an amazing chaser who can chase champions all the way back to their spawning pools for kills.
- Since Sadism is a regeneration buff and not a heal it will give you the most survivability if activated right before you take major damage. Keep in mind the regeneration speed relies upon a percentage of your maximum health, so stack up for the fastest regeneration possible!
Build usage Править
- Generally, it is recommended to build only defensive items on , but even those items are not essential on Dr. Mundo. . Due to his kit, he doesn't really need any offensive items to be effective. Exceptions include
- is a very effective item for Mundo due to its 20% boost to regenerative effects, cooldown reduction, and extra tankiness, all of which benefit . It is recommended to always build this item, unless there are no champions on the enemy team that deal significant magic damage.
- is a great item for its 20% boost to your bonus health is quite effective, with is at his best with lots of health built.
- offers a lot of health regeneration without any life steal, even more when Adrenaline Rush and Sadism are taken into consideration. With it, Mundo's health regen will outpace the health cost of Burning Agony.
- Be wary of buying too many health items like or if the enemy team has a champion that can deal percent health damage, such as or , as such kinds of damage can make quick work of your health.
- However, this counter loses its effectiveness if you build armor or magic resistance to reduce the damage by a significant percentage, unless they build armor/magic penetration.
- Stacking health and getting an can greatly boost your damage, synergizing with Masochism, as well as increasing your survivability.
- Attack speed items or critical chance items ( / ) greatly increase damage output with Masochism.
- paired with offer a lot of valuable stats - health, armor, magic resist and attack speed.
- Magic Penetration is overall more useful to than ability power, because Infected Cleaver gains no benefit from ability power since its damage is based on enemy health, but still deals magic damage. or are all superb choices for anyone wanting to increase the damage output of Mundo's Cleaver and Burning Agony.
- Getting a boots upgrade gives an advantage over his enemy, allowing him to gain movement speed from his Infected Cleaver as well as slowing his target down.
- A is a great buy as it has health, magic pen, and a passive that procs on his Infected Cleaver.
- If you wish to stick to your targets, it may be wise to buy one of the following items as they both give a large amount of health.
- is a great item if Dr. Mundo is in need of armor, and is more effective than due to the latter having mana. When combined with Burning Agony, Dr. Mundo can quickly bring demise to auto-attack reliant champions. Be wary, however, this item offers no health, so it is only effective after purchasing some health items.
- Dr. Mundo is already extremely difficult to kill. If you add a to his build late-game, then Dr. Mundo becomes virtually immune to death, as even if he is "killed", he will revive and this can be combined with Sadism to quickly escape unharmed. This item has a drawback, however; it will possibly reminder of your enemies not to focus him during teamfights, due to Guardian Angel's visual effect.
| Greater Mark of Attack Speed|
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed
|Skill Order||Route Order||Notes|
| Burning Agony|
Recommended builds Править
- Debuffs from , and Ignite can be an extremely effective counter to Sadism and weaken his regeneration tremendously. If playing against a good one of these three should always be available in team battles.
is also effectively countered by champions with healing reduction abilities, such as , , , and .
- is an effective teamfighting counter to Dr. Mundo. Although she cannot 1v1 him, besides hindering his healing, Dr. Mundo lacks hard CC to interrupt her ultimate.
- Don't stack health when facing Infected Cleaver. , as it increases his damage from
- It is recommended to refrain from focusing Dr. Mundo during teamfights. Not only he has massive tankiness, but he also regenerates health very quickly, especially if he activates his ultimate.
- Because Dr. Mundo usually builds full tank, he does little damage by himself. So it's rather easy to ignore Dr. Mundo's damage during a teamfight.
- Don't chase Dr. Mundo if he activates his ultimate. Your efforts to kill him will be useless thanks to his healing and extra movement speed, and he may kite you with multiple Infected Cleavers, possibly killing you if you are low enough.
- If you can consistently dodge Infected Cleaver, Dr. Mundo is rather easy to kite.
- is weak early game, because he is squishy without items, and his abilities cost health. Try to deny him as much farm as possible, to deny his items and make him remain squishy during mid game and teamfights.
- Dr. Mundo's item path forces him to stack a lot of health. Because of this, he is countered by champions and items who can do damage based on the enemy's max health, such as and .