- REDIRECT Template:Character icon's passive Gemcraft allows him to reduce the cooldown of his abilities by two seconds every time he attacks after using a spell as well as deal additional bonus damage. Try to weave in an autoattack after every spell in order to keep spamming your abilities quickly in succession and maximize damage.
- If targets himself with his heal, he'll be healed for 140%. Less selfishly, healing an ally will still heal for 100% of the amount, effectively healing for 200%.
- You can use the active of Shatter when attempting to play an aggressive early game or to last hit multiple minions at once.
- Shatter is also very useful in team fights. Use the area of effect on the squishy enemies so your AD carry can kill them faster due to the armor reduction.
- Using the active on Shatter will remove the passive bonus armor it provides (but you retain the passive armor aura). Make sure not to use it when being ganked or chased, as the loss of armor will make you easier to kill.
- Shatter and Radiance abilities.
can clear minion waves really fast with his
- When pushing out the lane with an AD carry, Shattering the backline caster minions (and cannon minion, if applicable) while your carry clears out the frontline. Done properly, your carry will be able to farm your softened minions with either a single ability or one auto attack each, allowing for an impressive push time.
- Dazzle the enemy carry in a team fight so that they can be quickly killed by your team. Dazzle is difficult to see, however, so if there is more than one potential target, it's up to you to determine which enemy to stun, usually by pinging them. When coupled with Fling or another repositioning ability, this can provide a clear advantage in a team fight. should usually
- Use Radiance during pushes or team fights to boost the damage of your teammates, but be careful not to activate it too early, as it is highly visible, so enemy champions may disengage and wait out the 10 seconds.
- Radiance has a moderately large active radius. Because of this, consider using it to assist your teammates when they pursue enemies outside of your normal range.
- Pairing and another pushing hero such as together can make a very effective pushing duo.
- Due to his slow movement speed and lack of any real escape/chase mechanisms ( Dazzle has a long cooldown and can be negated by such things as , Black Shield or Spell Shield, Cleanse, etc.), Ghost and Flash are both respectable choices for Taric's summoner spells.
- Early game, Shatter and/or purchased survivability items. is relatively squishy. Stay clear of the enemy until you have taken
- Dazzle used before or after another guaranteed stun/knockup will maximize the CC duration, allowing for a potential kill.
- Dazzle allowing his team to set up ganks and stun-locking a target if your ally has a stun. is a great roamer with his stun
- Dazzle and by letting his lane partner farm while zoning the enemy off by sitting in the bushes at bottom lane. can zone very well with his
Build usage Править
- and are often considered core items for , as both items provide much needed armor, CDR, and mana. For these reasons, consider buying a Glacial Shroud during the early/mid game for early benefits, then finishing one (or both) of these items depending upon your team's needs.
- A popular way to itemize auras, such as and , to synergize with his ability auras from Shatter and Radiance. is to stack
- is somewhat flexible regarding boot choices:
- is great on as it increases his ability to tank while giving him cooldown reduction.
- Cooldown reduction items are very useful for , because your Radiance is one of the most useful auras for your team, granting a strong AD/AP bonus to your entire team on a relatively short cooldown.
- and are very useful on Taric & to his team. They synergize well with his Shatter and Gemcraft.
- If the enemy team is AD heavy, or the majority of their damage turns out to be physical at mid-game (check who gets fed in the scoreboard), consider getting a or .
- If the enemy team is AP heavy, or the majority of their damage turns out to be magical at mid-game (check who gets fed in the scoreboard), consider getting a , because they increase your self-healing of Imbue (120% to 168% respectively) and reduces the cooldowns of all abilities by 10%. However, this item is still a good choice, regardless of the enemy team.
- can also go solo top lane as an AD bruiser, focusing on building large amounts of armor, magic resistance, mana, and health. This can be an effective counter pick to AD based bruisers and assassins such as , , and to a degree.
Aside from his classic role as a support,is also a jungler. He is not very popular as a jungler and it may take your enemies(and allies) off-guard.
- Imbue lets him keep his health high.
- Shatter aura is useful for beginner junglers and people lacking jungle runes and its active speeds up his clear time.
- Dazzle is a great initiation for ganking followed by Radiance and Shatter. At later ranks with some CDR its cooldown is short enough to be used a second time during a single gank.
- Starting items: , × 5 OR , × 5
- Skill progression: Shatter → Dazzle → Imbue
- Jungle route: Smite) → or → ( Smite) → Gank (
Recommended builds Править
- Be careful not to over-commit to early lane fights with , considering he is one of the few champions able to heal himself and stun the opponent.
- has little resistance to long ranged harassment.
- Shatter armor bonus, but has no magic damage protection. Use this as an advantage when possible. is naturally strong against physical damage due to his passive
- champions in order to bait you into overextending or pursuing him into the jungle. Don't engage him without information on his allies' positions.
survivability with tanky items is incredible and he can usually absorb damage over extended periods of time from multiple
- When playing as a melee carry, targeting can usually result in your death if you run into the middle of his team or chase him through the jungle to kill him, as his armor aura and his innate ability to heal himself greatly makes him a difficult 1v1 kill. Also, when fighting him 1v1, consider that his abilities reduce the cooldown on his other abilities. It is possible for Taric to 1v1 indefinitely as long as he can out-heal your damage (usually due to having high resistances) and that he has mana to sustain his abilities. Cooldown reduction almost isn't necessary due to his new passive.