Astral Infusion before turning to Starcall to damage the enemy bot lane champions and restore some of her own health. Equinox has serious potential to win trades, too – casting it beneath an enemy AD caster ( and , for example) greatly reduces their damage output, while using it beneath the enemy support cuts off their ability to use their array of abilities and summoner spells.'s a support who works best in the immediately proximity of her marksman. Here she can keep her lane partner healthy with
Equinox can be a lifesaver when the enemy jungler comes in to gank, too. Whenever casts the portal along the jungler’s attack route, she effectively forces them to choose between a longer gank path and the ability’s silence/snare gauntlet. Additionally, if her marksman’s already close to death but closer to the relative safety of their tower, then the speed boost from Salvation helps motor away from her enemies. Of course, if all else fails, can break the emergency glass and hit the big red Wish button to buy her allies a few extra seconds of life.
Astral Infusion’s extremely low cooldown. Though she’s generally better off sticking close to – and healing up – her team’s backline, Salvation gives her enough movement speed to fly to the frontline and heal her suffering tanks. This presents risks, though: without the extra movement speed, she returns to her team’s backline – and safety – relatively slowly, giving the enemy team plenty of opportunities to wade in and cut her down. can diminish this threat by casting Equinox on the battle’s frontline, hopefully dissuading all but the most determined assassins from bursting through to kill her.’s teamfight presence relies on sharp decision-making and making the most of
Finally, Wish has enough raw power to turn around seemingly lost fights. Timing is critical: using it early on tops off health and keeps the momentum of a fight in your team’s hands, but saving it until the last moment grants significantly more health and can fully dispirit a confident enemy team.
- For runes, health increases the health cost of Astral Infusion. In general, health regeneration, armor, magic resist, ability power, and utility are all valued on . should steer clear of flat, scaling, and percent health runes, as more
- As Marks of Armor can give her more survivability. Though they are secondary runes, Marks of Armor provide only 0.9 points less armor than Seals of Armor. is usually not an offensive champion,
- Marks of Hybrid Penetration are the standard choice of marks among most ranged, magic damage-dealing champions.
- Seals of Armor are standard for most champions, but V4.5 has reduced their value.
- Due to Astral Infusion's health costs, Seals of Health Regeneration or Seals of Scaling Health Regeneration can alleviate some of these costs over a period of time.
- Consider Seals of Mana Regeneration if you are willing to sacrifice defense for more mana sustain.
- Glyphs of Magic Resist are standard when facing a magic damage-dealing champion in-lane.
- Glyphs of Scaling Magic Resist can be used if you do not expect heavy magic damage early but are facing a magic damage-dealing champion in another lane.
- Glyphs of Cooldown Reduction are useful on most supports and allow her to use Starcall more often and heal an ally with Astral Infusion over a shorter period of time in burst engages.
- Glyphs of Ability Power give more burst healing and some increased poke damage in the early game.
- Alternatively, Glyphs of Scaling Ability Power, which break even at level 6, can be used for slightly more power in the mid to lategame.
- Quintessences of Armor have more gold efficiency than their seal counterparts.
- Along with cooldown reduction in glyphs, Quintessences of Cooldown Reduction can help max cooldown reduction early on.
- Quintessences of Movement Speed synergizes with Salvation, helping avoid damage more easily, and allows her to aid allies faster. They also scale into lategame.
- As with their seal counterparts, Quintessences of Mana Regeneration can help alleviate 's early mana costs throughout the early laning phase.
- is the recommended starting item of choice for a standard supportive build, as it can be built into a . The combination of health regeneration, mana regeneration, movement speed, and cooldown reduction will allow to sustain herself and her allies more often in an Astral Infusion-centric ability path. Alternatively, more aggressive players who choose to max Starcall first can choose as a starting item, taking advantage of enhanced poke capabilities.
has a wide variety of boots to choose from:
- or will allow her to weave in and out of danger and heal her allies more easily. Build the former if you expect to take some damage and/or if the enemy team has a lot of slows. Build the latter if you expect to roam often.
- may be necessary against teams with more than one auto-attack reliant champion.
- is a boon against CC- and magic damage-heavy teams.
- might be a possible choice if you do not plan on building a or other forms of cooldown reduction.
- Consider the enchantment, as movement speed is very valuable on Soraka. This will help her heal her allies more quickly.
- Due to her latest rework, 's sustained damage output has been weakened, but she now has increased utility and stronger base burst damage. Consider building items that complement her utility:
- An early is recommended, as with all supports, as the vision can help and her duo lane partner, if applicable, foresee ganks ahead of time. If is not rushed, it is highly recommended to buy a few s as has weak mobility and peel.
- A provides high mana regeneration, which is vital to allowing to support over a longer period of time, and some magic resist.
- gives ability power, movement speed, and cooldown reduction. More importantly, the scouting active can help detect enemies lying in wait in brush. Along with heavy vision, this will help alleviate 's lack of strong peel.
- can help turn the tides in a team fight if more than one team member is auto-attack reliant. A well-timed Wish can allow your team to focus down an enemy or tower more quickly and Astral Infusion can apply the attack speed buff in smaller skirmishes.
- Aside from and , which are usually core for most supports, building health on is discouraged due to Astral Infusion's percent health cost.
- , while providing enhanced health regeneration, also gives 1000 health, making Astral Infusion cost considerably more health to cast and subsequently making its passive heal on Starcall heal for less effective health.
- does increase Astral Infusion's passive self-heal through Starcall. However, like , it is rather expensive, especially if bought on a support's gold budget, and is another selfish item.
- Prior to her latest rework, was core on due to her previous Starcall, which had a lower cooldown and thus could be spammed to perpetually slow a cluster of enemies. Now that it has a longer base cooldown and already slows, the item is now redundant even if it does give a healthy amount of ability power. In either case, the health will increase the cost of Astral Infusion.
- Despite the fact that and increase health, they may still be valuable against heavy magic damage. Consider buying an Aegis into a Locket once you see a magic damage dealer on the enemy team making a strong impact.
- On the other hand, stacking resistance items is preferable on Astral Infusion's health cost.
because such items do not increase
- should be the go-to defensive item against physical damage. It provides a healthy dose of armor, mana, and cooldown reduction. The attack speed reduction should also help against auto-attack reliant champions.
- is a decent alternative to those who miss the constant slow of in 's pre-rework builds.
- is a decent item if the enemy team has a hefty amount of magic damage. It should also help if your team has more than one magic damage dealer.
- While most support builds may not include , it is now a worthy investment on after her rework, as it will allow her to heal more "aggressively" in important team fights. The combination of armor, magic resist, and the revival passive can allow to sacrifice herself wisely for the sake of the team.
- If you and your team are ahead, a / can provide an edge by giving a healthy amount of ability power and armor. The stasis passive can also aid 's survivability.
- Outside of stacking resistances,
should be able to make use of a hefty amount of consumables even on a support's budget:
- Because health, investing in an early will give her 360 health (120x3) on demand between every recall/death without raising the health cost of Astral Infusion. Because can be expected to use its charges often, the Flask is both a cheap and cost-effective health alternative for her, especially when considering the Alchemist [[Alchemist|]] mastery. will often be below max
- Among other supports, over the regular through the Culinary Master [[Culinary Master|]] mastery. can make valuable use of the
Recommended Builds Править
Champion Spotlight Править
This champion spotlight is for pre-rework . The spotlight for the current has yet to be released.