Skill usage Править
- Strut if she isn't attacked by an enemy unit. Avoid getting hit to keep her passive. This is an exceptional passive when it comes to reaching lanes or closing distances fast, such as crossing lanes to support or gank. ramps up movement speed with her passive
- Use Double Up to harass enemy champions. Casting it on an enemy minion or champion if an enemy champion are behind them will result in it bouncing off towards them for extra damage.
- Double Up can hit enemies in bushes, even without vision. Use this to your advantage by bouncing it off a visible minion/enemy champion, in the champion's vicinity.
- You can activate Impure Shots while a Double Up shot is in the air and it will still apply the debuff on hit.
- Use Impure Shots to attack opponents that have high health regeneration, lifesteal or healing such as from spells or items. The Grievous Wounds debuff from Impure Shots will reduce their ability to heal and potentially get you an easier kill because of the effect.
- Activate Impure Shots to take down turrets quicker.
- Make It Rain can and should be used all game to farm weak groups of minions. Bullet Time will instantly destroy even large groups of minions, but it is usually better to save it for team-fights due to its long cooldown, unless a tower or inhibitor is in severe danger from minion waves. 's abilities allow her to clear minions faster than many other champions, but needs to farm a lot of gold in order to be successful against other champions.
- Make It Rain slows enemy units, including champions. Use it to prevent low-health enemy champions from escaping and get your teammates an extra kill, or fire it behind you while running (with caution) to slow enemy pursuers.
- Make It Rain has a noticeable cast time when activated, so be cautious using it when running away from an opponent. You can compensate for the loss of movement by using Ghost or Flash.
- Make It Rain provides sight when it is activated, so use it on brush or gank spots to avoid being ganked.
- Use Make It Rain before using Bullet Time to keep your enemies in Bullet Time's area of effect.
- Bullet Time is able to go through walls; use it to surprise tower-hugging enemies.
- Also, take advantage of an ally stun or snare, like Curse of the Sad Mummy or Dazzle
- Bullet Time is a channeling ability, so a stun or a silence can interrupt it. Be sure that you are out of range to enemy champions with Crowd Control while casting Bullet Time so that it can not be interrupted.
- All of Bullet Time is almost unstoppable at level 6. By level 18, it will hardly scratch most enemies. Use her timing effectively by pushing hard in mid-game so that is prepared for the item-heavy endgame she needs. 's abilities are strongest in mid game.
- Her ultimate is great for stealing Baron.
Build usage Править
is a team-oriented Marksman that can be played in different ways, offering her team an array of options few other Marksmen can match with superb damage. In exchange, she trades any escape mechanism and safety, making her very vulnerable during team fights and, overall, an easy target to focus.
- Being a strong bully in lane, attack damage greatly. Sometimes a or two can set her ahead due to sustain and bonus health. Given her natural dominance in the early stage of the game, any small lead can become a big advantage for . benefits from
- An early can be very powerful on , as Double Up scales very well with attack damage, it provides armor penetration, and useful cool down reduction. It also builds into later on.
- Because of her back-line nature, works very well as 's first big item. The bonus AD is great on her and the sustain is essential.
- A common strategy is to build around Bullet Time by getting a in combination with ; start a team fight with a heavy AoE CC or lock-down move and unleash Bullet Time. Since it deals physical damage in such a large cone, it applies stacks very quickly to all the targets hit. This can cause massive armor shred and damage in the first seconds of a fight, giving and her team great advantage.
- and combo, focusing on sustained damage rather than AoE burst. increases her attack speed substantially, making the combo even deadlier. can be built as a conventional Marksman with
- is another good item if you are focusing on sustained damage, and being particularly effective against high health targets. It's important for to have enough armor penetration and attack speed in order to maximize its value.
- Being one of the less mobile Marksmen once in battle, a can prevent or at least deter enemies from spending a valuable spell on . Preferred against teams with very few important crowd control spells or large nukes.
- Alternatively, a can provide magic resistance and the ability to remove powerful crowd control spells for lock down. Plus, it can later be built into , which provide the same benefits and a substantial AD increase.
- Another common pick for Marksmen is , which makes less attractive as a primary target. However, beware; roaming and dying to enemies when teammates are at distance renders 's passive useless.
- is another good early pick, albeit not common on Marksmen. It helps by defending against strong magic damage nukes like Primordial Burst and preventing spells like Requiem from finishing off. Also, it can be upgraded to later on, providing even more AD.
- Large health items like and are not considered optimal as they can be easily countered by health shredding items. Furthermore, the lack of resistances weakens the value of raw health.
- Another unconventional choice for Marksmen is . This item should be considered however, when the enemy team has strong threats that rely on auto attacking such as bruisers and enemy marksmen.
- A can be bought later in the game to replace boots. It provides many useful stats.
- Although it is not often considered, has great synergy with as it amplifies the damage of Double Up's first hit substantially, as well as provides ability power to increase the damage of her other skills. It also gives her more movement speed than most other items, as well as attack damage, ability power, health and mana. Not to mention the Rage passive will allow to move much quicker than she normally does when catching up to enemy champions. Cooldown reduction would be recommended in order to get the most out of the build.
- Due to the nature of her kit, and have limited yet realistic potential; can either apply healing reduction to up to three targets or slowly shred their magic resistance. can build through several paths and still be viable. Some items like
- A with , and will give a total of 544 movement speed with Strut. This build can be considered for moving around the map very quickly, however it sacrifices some of her damage output. also has the Rage passive and combined with allows her to chase opponents very well.
- Most of
's abilities provide AP ratios as well, so an AP build can be used with pleasing results. Although not considered viable at a competitive level, the build can still deal good damage with reasonable results.
- Since Double Up procs and applies on-hit effects, a can be useful when building AP.
- provides a small ratio on auto attacks, which would stack with Impure Shots' passive and active.
- A can fully benefit from its passive due to Make It Rain.
- Despite being considered as "hybrid" items, and can be fairly effective when stacking AP.
Recommended builds Править
- is a rather squishy champion like most other ranged AD carries; pressuring her in lane will minimize her utility.
- Strut. Harassing her frequently will minimize the effect of her passive.
has no escaping abilities besides her
- If Strut is immediately removed, use this as an advantage as it removes her mobility. is hit by any source of damage,
- Quickly move away from Make It Rain and Bullet Time to avoid taking damage.
- Before using healing abilities, wait until the debuff from Impure Shots expires.
- Bullet Time is a channeling ability, try to interrupt when she channels it.
- Like , has some magic damage abilities, so consider building MR/health in addition to straight armor.
- If being chased by Blessing of the Lizard Elder or , landing a ranged ability or auto attack will act as a slow on her since it removes Strut long enough for you to escape. and if she doesn't have