1 из 2
- - последний чемпион в 2015 году.
- Nagakabouros, Runeterra, and to life on the Serpent Isles. It is the god of life, chaos, the ocean, and storms. god, is "an odd mixture of ancient chaoskampf myths (Taoism, Hinduism, Zorastic, Sumerian, Babylonian, Cthuthul and a half dozen more)." The religion was meant to speak uniquely to
- The name Nagakabouros itself is composed of several, meaningful words.
- "Naga", refers to the , a group of serpentine Hinduist deities considered nature spirits and the protectors of springs, wells and rivers. They bring rain, and thus fertility, but are also thought to bring disasters such as floods and drought.
- "Ka", which is an attendant spirit supposedly dwelling as a vital force in a man or statue, believed by ancient Egyptians to be the spiritual part of an individual that survive the body after death.
- "Bouros", likely refers to the , a symbol commonly used to represent infinite or paradoxical cycles, depicted as a serpent eating its own tail.
- Nagakabouros was originally just going to be a temporary name, but Riot liked the way  voice actress said it, and decided to keep it.
- Nagakabouros's Tentacles and being entitled as an "Elder God", reference the entities of the .
- Illaoi's design and voice acting may have been influenced by the Disney movie .
- Illaoi is one of the 11 champions who do not have a single skill that scales off ability power; along with , , , , , , , , , and .
- . She doesn't want to kill you, and believes in chasing your dreams, even if they are brutal. But she's a tough lady, so she's a fan of harsh lessons. If passivity or lack of drive causes you deny yourself your true destiny and stagnation sets in, she'll take notice and do her best to "encourage" you back on the right track. But if you can't get yourself together and pursue your destiny, then your energy is forfeit, and you should return to the universe. rough manner is closer to "tough love" than malevolence
-  people "aren't really aware of other religions", though they have other gods, so they've never needed a name for their faith.
- and used to share an intimate relationship, but Illaoi chose her god over a man.
hasn't met yet, but her voice-over hints at what she might happen.
- When asked whether  Riot ShadowStorm put it, "I've always imagined him just shrugging off the test completely; to me, he's so overwhelmingly "in motion" that the test just washes right over him". Riot WAAARGHbobo explained it as Braum "being emotionally healthy and doing what he wants in life." could even test , several Rioters said he would pass easily.
- Mother serpents and other creatures native to the Serpent Isles are used as symbols in faith—much like Christianity uses lambs and doves.
- When she tests someone's spirit, takes only one of their many incarnations.
views spirits like , , etc., as a useless distraction from the truth.
- When asked what . thinks of , Riot WAAARGHbobo said, "he would avoid her"
- Shadow Isles and the Black Mist itself. She's deeply involved in matters of the soul, but there is a significant distinction between her interaction with the spirit world and what the Harrowing represents. "Healthy" souls move through a constant cycle of transition and rebirth. Lost souls, like the denizens of the Shadow Isles, are stagnant, and trapped on the mortal plane. The same is true of anyone that doesn't follow their true purpose and desire in life. Since they are incapable of advancing, they are abominations in the eyes of her faith and god.
detests the inhabitants of the
-  is a great offense to Nagakabouros in particular. wants to end him.
- oranges is an intentional connection, hinting at their past.
enjoys mangos. The similarity between that and
- Within the Serpent Isles' native culture, you always share food with guests, especially fruit. Eating fruit without offering to share it is "a huge insult and an overt threat".
Ошибка цитирования Для существующего тега
<ref>не найдено соответствующего тега