Frozen Mallet is an advanced item in League of Legends. It is the basic attack based counterpart of Rylai's Crystal Scepter.
- The base stats are 89.3% gold efficient.
- For the item to be considered 100% gold efficient, the passive would need to have a gold value of 353g.
- Champions that prefer to auto attack a lot but lack sufficient built-in CC, like
- REDIRECT Template:Character icon and , benefit the most from this item, allowing them to stick to opponents and applying the slow often.
- A build consisting of Frozen Mallet and Atma's Impaler is referred to as "Fratma's." Combining it with a Warmog's Armor is called "Fratmogs" among other possible names.
- Combine cost increased to 1025g from 950g (total cost remains the same due to Ruby Crystal's price being reduced).
- Item cost increased to 3300g from 3250g.
- Combine cost increased to 835g from 825g.
- Attack damage increased to 30 from 20.
- Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2.5.
- Fixed: Slow duration now correctly lasts for 2.5 seconds instead of 2.
- Tooltip now shows slow % for melee and ranged attackers.
- Health reduced to 700 from 775.
- Slows from items ( Phage, Frozen Mallet, Rylai's Crystal Scepter) will no longer stack. The largest slow will take effect for the duration then next largest slow will take effect if it's still active.
- Health reduced to 775 from 800.
- No longer stacks with Phage's slow.
- Slow % increased to 30 / 40% from 25 / 35% (range/melee).
- Duration increased to 2.5 from 2.25.
May 15, 2009 Patch:
- Damage reduced to 20 from 30.
Предметы для леса и их зачарования
Ботинки и их зачарования