Rod of Ages is a legendary item in League of Legends.
Full Gold Value
- The base stats are 121.6% gold efficient, without the passive.
- The item is 170.5% gold efficient at max stacks.
- Because this item takes 10 minutes to reach its full potential, it is best obtained early on in the game.
- The item is gold efficient at its base values so, although it is preferable to get it early, getting it late is not disastrous.
- The additional stats over time is not "unique". One can have a second Rod of Ages and can put all stat increases to use.
- Rod of Ages may have been originally named as 'Guinsoos Rod of Oblivion', and its icon is still named as such in the League of Legends install directory.
- Map-specific version added for Crystal Scar.
- Item cost reduced to 2800g from 3035g.
- Combine cost reduced to 740g from 850g.
- Mana reduced to 450 from 525.
- Passive's health per minute increased to 20 from 18.
- Passive – Valor's Reward:
- On level-up heal reduced to 150 from 250.
- Now show you in its tooltip what the current stats on its passive are.
- Item tweaked to give more stats upfront. Total stats left unchanged.
- Base stats increased to 450 health, 525 mana and 60 ability power from 360 health, 425 mana and 50 ability power.
- Bonus cap reduced to 180 health, 200 mana and 20 ability power, from 270 health, 300 mana and 30 ability power.
- Health and mana reduced to 425 from 450.
- Combine cost increased to 850g from 800g.
July 10, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost reduced to 800g from 865g.
May 15, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost increased to 865g from 665g.
Предметы для леса и их зачарования
Ботинки и их зачарования