- Braum was designed by RiotWrekz, and was his first champion to be designed.
- Braum is the first champion to feature a unique attack animation for hitting turrets.
- Braum is the second Support champion affiliated to the Freljord, after .
- Braum is the second champion to feature two joke animations, after .
- In the ongoing Battle for Freljord, it has been confirmed that Braum fights alongside . 
- It has been confirmed that the fan-made champion, Angus, was a source of inspiration for Braum. Similarities include: a manly personality, the ability to intercept projectiles, and the ability to empower his friends with facial hair. 
- In the same post, it was confirmed that from the was another character reference.
- Braum's dance is similar to the Ukrainian dance.
- Braum’s age and race are rather ambiguous due to his lore:
- Physically, he does not look like an old man yet the “grandma” in his lore says that her own grandma told her stories about , and even says that those were long ago.
- The "Feats of Braum" shows images that feature him with the same appearance as today -not having aged in over five generations- and also shows him with immense strength, being capable of ripping a mountain apart without any apparent use of magic.
- While his apparent agelessness may be due to his magical weapon, it still leaves the question of how he is so strong. It has been speculated that he may be an Iceborn, like , but one that has escaped her attention.
- Braum's name likely comes from a combination of the slant-rhyme "brawn", meaning strength, and a masculine anagram of "bruma," Latin for "winter" and used synecdochally in Latin poetry to mean "ice" or "frost."
- Brawn is also British slang for , a food-product made from the terrine off a farmyard animal's head (normally pig or calf, but also sheep and rams).
- There is an Ice Cream and Dairy Stores restaurants called Braum's
- Braum bears a strong resemblance to the man in Juggernaut [[Juggernaut|]] defensive mastery.
- Braum's Unbreakable ability was at one point in its development known as "Immovable Object", and was erroneously released on the PBE with that name.  This was likely changed because Braum isn't immobile during the ability.
- During Immovable Object is incapable of stopping Xin Zhao, but will reduce his damage. joke, he requests that his summoner find him an immovable object in reference to Xin Zhao being an unstoppable force. Incidentally,
- The Bravo Ray confirmed that was partially inspired by professional wrestling, particularly his arm band, which is similar to old wrestling arm bands.
- Braum's sneak peak, Trials of the Poro, was released during the Zodiac period of Aries (Ram).
- The mustached poro featured in Trials of the Poro was first seen in Winter Wonder Lulu.
- Braum features unique interactions with , , , , , , , , , and .
- Braum features a selection of quotes pertaining to item purchases and is only the fourth champion to do so, including , and .
- When Braum feeds a poro on the Howling Abyss, the poro gains a mustache.
- Braum has a rather odd way of speaking and occasionaly talks on third person. He also features a very different accent than any of his Freljordian comrades.
- Braum's joke "Mother always said - float like iceberg, sting like thrown iceberg!" is a pun on catchphrase "Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee."
- Braum shares a quote with , "Not so fast!"
- Braum is the first champion that speaks when he finishes recalling.
- Braum is the fourth champion after , and to have special quotes when he buys certain items.
- Braum has a cow called Agatha, and he wants Alistar to meet her, as of his special quotes to him "You remind me of Agatha. Best cow back home.", "Alistar! I have cow you should meet."
- Braum is Tryndamere's friend, as of his special quotes to him "Tryndamere! This is fun, right?", "Are you having fun, my friend?"
- [ |
- Occasionally during movement, a poro will walk on Braum's shield.
- During Braum's joke, he will occasionally be accompanied by his mustache companion from the Trials of the Poro; who can be seen riding his shield or sitting on the ground.
- A non-mustached poro will also occasionally feature.
- [ |
- The Dragonslayer skin series is shared with Dragonslayer Vayne, Dragon Slayer Jarvan IV and Dragonslayer Pantheon.
- When Dragonslayer Braum feeds a poro on the Howling Abyss, the poro gains an orange mustache.
- In Dragonslayer Braum's joke, he puts his head in the dragon's mouth on his shield, much like a lion tamer's performance.
- Dragonslayer Braum's shield resembles Deathwing from the World of Warcraft franchise, albeit with a slightly different coloration and jaw. It also resembles RuneScape's Dragonfire Shield, particularly its old model.
- Braum is allied with The Avarosan. and
|Feats of Braum Theme|
|Pixel Poro Theme|