Skill usage Править
- Cursed Touch reduces magic resistance by up to 25. When going for the kill, make sure you get in at least one melee attack, as many champions only have 30 base magic resistance.
- Refrain from spamming your skills early game, as it can lead to mana starvation.
- Maxing Bandage Toss last allows you to stack up damage with your other abilities early game. The length of the stun is the same at all levels of the skill.
- Bandage Toss can also be used through walls on neutral camps as an escape mechanism.
- The Ancient Golem buff allows , due to its mana regeneration, to keep Despair activated almost indefinitely.
- Despair is very effective against other tanks, so make sure you're in range of the opponent's highest health champions.
- Despair has a 0.01 (1%) scaling. In game the tooltip only shows despair doing more % health damage per every 100 ability power. For example 500 AP = 5% health every second + 2.7% base and 24 additional MD at level 5.
- Tantrum's passive makes a very hardy jungler.
- Despair and Tantrum allowing for an easy and strong jungle.
is a great jungler with
- Bandage Toss successfully for the stun, and pre-level 6, you will often only have 1 chance to do so. Bandaging from a bush straight to a target looks flashy, but often, teammates will not be able to fully maximize the damage they deal due to reaction time needed for your move. It can also be difficult to hit since enemies sometimes move in an unpredictable manner. A surer way of hitting Bandage Toss is to walk towards the enemy from the opposite direction of your teammates, preferably after your teammates have engaged the enemy, which places the enemy within striking range for your teammates. Bandage Toss is not cast until is chasing the enemy unless the enemy and teammates are still engaged in battle by the time they are within range. When is directly behind a fleeing enemy, it is easier to predict their path. pre-level 6 ganks are fairly strong, provided the lane is pushed. A pushed lane, teammates with closers and good damage or teammates with 2 or more Crowd Control abilities can often result in a kill, even against enemies with Flash. The key is to hit
- Curse of the Sad Mummy , is crucial in team fights and can often be the deciding factor. You should try to have it ready for when a team fight breaks out. Always try to use Curse of the Sad Mummy on as many enemies as possible while your team is in the vicinity.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy is very effective when combined with many other champions' ultimates, particularly area of effect spells, such as Glacial Storm, Bullet Time, Absolute Zero, Crowstorm and Soul Shackles. Try to coordinate abilities like these to rack up heavy damage at the start of a team fight.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy can be blocked by Black Shield and other crowd control-preventing items/abilities.
- Keep in mind that Curse of the Sad Mummy does not stop enemy channeled abilities such as Death Lotus or Absolute Zero .
- If you are running away from an enemy, you can Bandage Toss over a wall to a neutral minion camp to pull yourself over the wall. It's not advised to do this if you cannot survive the aggro from the minions...unless it's been ten seconds since you were hit, and you can steal the enemy's kill by being Executed.
- Using Bandage Toss slightly before being knocked back by abilities will first kick back and then pull him to the target hit.
- It is possible to use Tantrum to proxy with .
Build usage Править
- health and situational magic resistance and/or armor defensive items. can be built as a pure tank with
- A provides consistent health and mana regeneration, building out of . This can then be built into a or .
- Magic Resistance Reduction is a very useful stat on as it helps him and his team to deal with magic resistance tanks. is a very good item on , as it synergizes with Cursed Touch, increases the effective damage of Despair (and ), and helps in team fights.
- can be effective against all physical damage teams and tends to synergize nicely with his other AoE abilities, especially Despair.
- 's MR Reduction also has the same range as Curse of the Sad Mummy, meaning that chaining it and other AoE Ultimates such as Mega Inferno Bomb results in increased damage output.
- Cooldown reduction on is very strong, but it's often difficult to itemize for it. Grab the Crest of the Ancient Golem buff when possible (when mid can't/doesn't need to take it) to gain cooldown reduction without sacrificing stats.
- and are two great items to purchase - the former's mana and cooldown reduction works especially well on , while the slows of the latter helps keep the enemy close to him and wear them down with Despair and Tantrum. Consider whether or not the attack speed slow is worth the cooldown Tantrum receives upon being autoattacked.
- Some form of mana or mana regeneration is advised for as his Despair and Curse of the Sad Mummy can quickly deplete his mana pool early in the game. An AP focused build can work well as charge quickly with his despair, then later in game, shield from will show useful for teamfights, is also a good choice in early, and can later be upgraded to to increase his damages and get the very useful Cooldown reduction.
- A can give more sustain in the jungle as sustain is a significant problem for most magic damage junglers.
- However, most of spells are AoE damage, which makes it less effective.
Recommended Builds Править
| Greater Mark of Hybrid Penetration|
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed
|Skill Order||Route Order||Notes|
|• Bandage Toss can be used to get to monster camps faster.|
- Keep your team spread out while engaging area of effect damage and disruptive effect of his Curse of the Sad Mummy.
to avoid his strong
- Attempt to disengage from Curse of the Sad Mummy, heal up, and attack his team again. It is a major source of his power, and if it doesn't lead to a large victory for his team that the enemy can't recover from while it is cooling down, , and his team, are much more vulnerable. as cleanly as possible after he uses
- Use your minions as a shield against initiation with Bandage Toss, but be aware that if he grabs a minion near you he can still initiate on you with his Curse of the Sad Mummy.
- While Bandage Toss, he can be kited. has very good sustained damage, it requires him to be fairly close to the enemy and he has no inherent methods to stick onto enemies. After he uses his
- Favor magic resistance over stacking health to mitigate damage from Despair and Cursed Touch.
- Amumu lacks an innate ability to heal himself and is most vulnerable to harassment as he cannot sustain himself.
- Having is an effective way to prevent from getting snared from Curse of the Sad Mummy. Another cheaper choice would be .
- If jungling, pick up s in your lane to help prevent a potentially deadly fight. If you don't have wards, another great hint that he's ganking is if the opposing team in your lane suddenly turns aggressive, especially in a situation that would put them in a bad position.
- wards can allow your jungler to locate and kill him. is a champion that especially synergizes well with teammates - as a result, he is fairly weak alone, and he is fairly lacking in the regard of escaping. Many popular junglers are easily able to beat in a one-on-one fight - gain control of the river and jungle with