Skill usage Править
- Beyond rank 1, the Mark of the Assassin debuff lasts longer than the cooldown, allowing to cast Mark of the Assassin followed by Shadow Dance, then finishing with another Mark of the Assassin for extremely high bursts of damage.
- Always use an auto-attack to detonate Mark of the Assassin. Save Crescent Slash for when your target is out of auto-attack range, to deal maximized damage.
- Due to the low cooldowns of abilities, the constant usage of Mark of the Assassin followed up by auto attacks can prevent her from running out of energy. damaging
- The stealth and slow of Twilight Shroud can be used offensively to provide cover and allow her to chain skill combos on the enemy more quickly, but can also be used defensively to prevent drawing enemy focus during team fights and to provide aid in retreating after team fights or running from ganks. Be wary of , as well as champion abilities that may reveal you.
- Twilight Shroud is great for running from enemies in the jungle, especially near brush, as you can overlap them to break vision with both the brush and Twilight Shroud to juke enemies. You can drop a or a Twilight Shroud over a wall and use the vision provided to Shadow Dance to a monster over the wall.
- The ability can also be used to check brushes for enemies as the stealth prevents you from being seen by enemy champions in the same brush.
- Shadow Dancing to nearby minions can be useful to quickly disengage.
- The armor and magic resistance bonus from Twilight Shroud may not be significant but can be enough to save you from abilities like Requiem, so keep this is mind as well.
- Crescent Slash is great for farming gold by last hitting minions and pushing lanes as it deals AoE damage.
- Shadow Dance. Before level six, you will oftentimes not be able to get close enough to enemies to proc her main damaging ability, Mark of the Assassin. strength greatly increases once she gains access to
- If an enemy is out of range, you can use Shadow Dance on an enemy minion to close the distance, allowing you to catch up with Flash or another Shadow Dance.
Build usage Править
- is an essential item for and should probably be purchased as a second or third item. The additional attack damage and ability power is useful for Twin Disciplines as well as built-in life steal and spell vamp.
- Getting an early is beneficial for early game sustain, along with Twin Disciplines.
- combined with her passive by auto-attacking an enemy marked with Mark of the Assassin. can deal a massive amount of burst damage with
- Since magic resist. Therefore, purchasing a and/or an will ensure she can take out targets and keep her damage relevant throughout the game. Either item probably should be purchased after boots and . is an assassin capable of dealing heavy burst damage to a single target, she is heavily countered by the target's
- is a great item to get because the slow is applied with her Mark of the Assassin and Shadow Dance, allowing her to stick to targets better and reducing the chance that they get away. The additional health also helps keep her alive longer during teamfights or small skirmishes.
- may be an excellent choice especially when paired with or Twilight Shroud . The percent health damage is doubled for any target that is slowed. With her low cooldowns, can maintain the debuff on an enemy constantly.
- Because the base damage and ability power ratios of abilities are fairly poor, is highly beneficial, granting her more ability power and further complimenting her damage with Twin Disciplines.
- Purchasing early can make you very powerful late game if you are able to earn a decent number of kills without dying. Although this is extremely beneficial, it is situational, relying on your early game performance and continued success.
- Getting allows you to make full use of Twin Disciplines ; its passives also allow you to do more damage and stay in prolonged fights longer. Choosing this instead of is based on if you want the attack speed/damage passive of or the spell vamp of .
- can be a decent item on Akali as it provides her with AP and the valuable 20% CDR, which allows her to wait less time for her delayed burst. The item's passive also synergies well with her passive, and the attack speed makes her a surprisingly fast tower killer, as her passive does proc on towers.
- Even though this item's upgrade, , gives no AP, is a strong item of choice on Akali, because she is very vulnerable to CC. Remember that thanks to Twin Disciplines , she gains spellvamp from Mercurial Scimitar. This item is actually essential if there are champions like , and on the enemy team, as their ultimates can render Akali useless during a teamfight.
- are recommended over , because there are very few items that give cooldown reduction and synergize with Akali, and cooldown reduction allows her to recharge Shadow Dance faster.
Recommended builds Править
- is most effective when making quick kills. The longer she has to stick around in a fight the more susceptible she is of taking a heavy amount of damage.
- She isn't as effective against durable opponents because of her low base health and that she is a champion that has to burst a target down quickly.
- Do not underestimate Mark of the Assassin's secondary damage, as it is where most of her damage comes from. Her ultimate is just a tool that helps her detonate such marks.
- When Twilight Shroud, she gains much survivability. However, having a will make her more vulnerable and easier to take down. If you have extra gold laying around, investing in a Greater Vision Totem may give you an edge. In such situation, you can reveal her underneath her shroud, making her think twice about engaging, uses
- After cooldowns in order to deal her burst damage again, which takes a while, even with cooldown runes and masteries. When fighting against her, use this time to take her down, if ever you survive her initial burst. burst, she has to wait for her
- When you are chasing her, make sure you are aware of the amount of HP you have, due to the fact that she can nuke quite easily and score another kill on you.
- Against an Shadow Dance.
, play more offensively until she reaches level 6; try to deny her early game, as she usually has the advantage once she gets her
- Shadow Dance. Once she does hit 6 try to bait her into using her ability on you if you can take it, as she is less effective the less charges she has. has very few offensive items early game. Zone her out so she can not farm, which will further delay her from getting her
- Twilight Shroud will stealth her only if she remains in the AoE, Meaning that she will be out of stealth when she is out of the AoE or attacking. Try to move out of the AoE as fast as possible to prevent her from bursting you while in stealth, or pick up a if she seems to be over using it.
- Take great care when chasing Shadow Dance and her Twilight Shroud will make her a very effective juker and escape artist. Stun or silence her if she is being over-aggressive. , as her
- Champions with AoE abilities or reveals (such as ) can be an extremely effective counter.
- Building allows ADCs to put more damage onto , as well as countering her Twilight Shroud.
- Hitting with hard CC makes her extremely vulnerable.
- Good Shadow Dance to jump out of a fight if there are nearby minions or neutral monsters. players can use
- A common strategy among Akali players, is to, after level 6, go to other lanes and take advantage of Shadow Dance to get multiple kills and help her allies by making them gain assistances and pushing their lanes. If you have no vision of Akali and is unsure of where she is, remember to warn your allies. Because Akali is a champion with a lot of snowball potential, making her ganks succeed can be extremely detrimental to your team.